Dec 12, 2010

I don't want to portray myself in hot image at present - Genelia D' souza

Genelia D' souza feels that she tunes well with 'teen-aged spunky characters' and does not want to portray herself in 'hot' image at present.

"There are enough of girls doing hot scenes, I see myself fit into teenaged spunky characters, " Genelia said on Wednesday afternoon when she visited Kolkata to unveil a new lounge- 'Nocturne'.

The actor said she is eager to work in Bengali movies if she gets the opportunity in future.

"I am hundred percent eager to work in Kolkata. I would love to do Bengali as well." she said.

The Southern beauty also expressed her desire to work with filmmaker Rituparno Ghosh in her coming years.


Speaking on the occasion, Genelia said that to her, partying at a lounge is all about relaxation.

"For me partying at the lounge is all about relaxation. We are in a competitive world, it is truly better to have places like Nocturne that provide the opportunity to entertain as well as relax, " she said.