Sep 10, 2010

Lady GaGa 'stops fight at her concert'

Lady GaGa stopped her concert in Washington, DC last night to break up a fight. The singer was performing her song 'Monster' when she noticed that two people were being violent in front of the stage. In a YouTube clip recorded at the 'Monster Ball' show, she tells them: "Stop fighting. Do not fight at this show." After cheers from the audience,
she asks: "Is she okay? Are they both okay? I don't know who hit who. "I'm sorry. I just don't want you to fight. This is all about love and happiness. Only fake monster fighting."
GaGa continues to talk to her fans, asking: "Do you think I'm sexy? I wasn't very cool when I was in high school, I used to get made fun of all the time so sometimes I really abuse this part of this show."
Source: (wateen.net)