Sep 13, 2010

GaGa to release behind-the-scenes book

Lady GaGa has revealed that she is planning to release a book documenting her 'Monster Ball' tour. The 'Poker Face' singer, who is currently on her second US leg of the worldwide jaunt, is putting together a collection of backstage photographs taken by Terry Richardson for the book. GaGa told Vogue: "He wanted to do a book about the Monster Ball.
He wanted to shoot me backstage, not on stage, and look at who I am off stage.
He's on the bus with me. He just follows me everywhere. He'll photograph me when I'm changing - those quick changes during the show. And sometimes I'll have to pee during the show, and I'm always screaming, 'Terry, get out!'
"He'll be saying, 'It's so beautiful. You're so punk!'. If only my fans knew I was peeing in a beer cup backstage."
GaGa was recently criticised by activist group PETA for wearing a 'meat bikini' on the magazine's cover.
Source: (wateen.net)