Nov 3, 2010

Swift wants guy who take her charge

Taylor Swift's love life is a pretty hot topic these days (is she really dating Jake Gyllenhaal?), and though she remains coy about some of the details about who she's dating, she does openly talk about what she's looking for in a man. She said: "I want a guy who takes charge, but lets me have my say once in a while. A good relationship is all about balance and chemistry."
The 20-year-old beauty is currently single but insists she never goes looking for love.
She explained: "I don't wake up in the morning and think, 'Am I going to find a boyfriend today?' I think it's more exciting if it is right in front of you and you can't ignore it, with someone who has this unexplainable draw."
The singer famously uses her relationships as material for songs but insists it doesn't make her boyfriends treat her any differently. She said: "Every guy who walks in my life has had fair warning that this is what I do. I've been this way for three albums. It's easy for guys to forget that I write about everything because it's my job and they're in a relationship with me."
Source: Zimbio