Aug 1, 2011

How to Post Ads really Fast on visiononlinejobs

It is better that you learn all the short keys on keyboard to post ads without the help of mouse. Desktop is recommended for this job as it increases your performance. Observe your working and try to set your own goals to post maximum number of ads per hour. I have set the record of 230 ads per hour and now I am struggling to break my own record.
Important shortcuts to be used to maximize working in less span of time will be revealed to those only who have signed up with me. For those of you signed who have already signed up with some other franchise and are unable to get any success will still be able to get 100 % free training only if they can refer any of their friend or family member interested in this business.

I will be looking for your comments below: