May 10, 2011

How to Upload upto 2 GB Data for Free and Forever

I have recently purchased a Microsoft Office 2010 CD for use and I wanted to share it online as well so that others can also avail it for free. I have been searching around the web to find out how can I upload a 800 MB file to share it online. The best free solution I found was uploading files to ADrive.com.
I am really surprised to know that with ADrive.com we can upload upto 2 GB data. But I still made 4 parts of all the files using winrar and uploaded them so that users can easily download it one by one. The main reason I uploaded 700 MB data into four parts is to escape users from following tragedies:

If users are downloading a 700 MB file in one go and some error occurs in download or light goes away as it normally happens in Pakistan then there are chances they lost their efforts and time they don’t have.

Let’s say if some user does not need all the files or features of being offered for free then he can download the required files only to save his time.

Following are the salient features ADrive.com is offering

FREE 50GB Online Storage
Cloud Storage
Upload & Store Files
Access Files Anywhere
Share Files
Edit Documents Online
File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
ADrive Desktop

So start uploading and have fun. Don't forget to share your findings with me.

Incoming Search Results:
How to Upload Files upto 2 GB to Share it Online
Upload Files upto 800 MB easily
How to Upload Files upto 200 MB
Revolutionizing Online Storage & Backup